CompTIA A+ Core1 220-1001 Practice Test
500 Questions with Accurate Answers
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting.
Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
Install, configure, and troubleshoot display, multimedia devices, storage devices, and internal system components.
Explain network infrastructure concepts.
Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
Implement client virtualization.
Support and troubleshoot laptops, mobile devices and print devices.
Service Desk Analyst
Data Support Technician
System Support Specialist
Help Desk Tech
Desktop Support Administrator
Technical Support Specialist
Associate Network Engineer
Help Desk Technician
Field Service Technician
End User Computing Technician